What to do during a night of drinking
Never feel pressured to drink alcohol, but if you drink, make sure you minimize the risks of running into a drunk driving situation, says DUI attorney Roland Castellanos.
Use these tips to avoid being a drunk driver at any time:
- Have A Designated Driver – Always choose a non-drinking designated driver — every time you go out. You can also help identify a designated driver for someone else from your group.
- Get A Ride – If you go out alone, do not drink alcohol or get a ride if you do. You can call a taxi or car-sharing service for a ride like Uber or Lyft.
- Host An Event – Hosting a holiday get-together at home for your family and friends will prevent you from drinking and driving.
- Help A Friend – Do not let friends drive after drinking. If a friend has been drinking, it’s always a good idea to take their keys and call a taxi or Uber/Lift. They will thank you later.
- Tips To Avoid Being A Drunk Driver At Any Time - December 17, 2022
- Don’t Drink And Drive In Georgia This Holiday Season - December 16, 2022
- How to Defend Yourself From Drunk Drivers In Georgia - November 15, 2022