Tips to Defend Yourself from the Dangers of Drunk Drivers in Marietta and Anywhere in the State of Georgia
Every day, 29 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver, according to the Center for Disease Control. One of the main effects of being drunk is that people’s reaction times and perception slows down dramatically. Therefore, you may want to follow defensive driving techniques that can help reduce your risk behind the wheel, among them:
- Buckle your seatbelt!
- Maintain a generous following distance.
- Use extra caution at intersections.
- Avoid driving late at night.
- Holidays can be particularly hazardous.
- Be a designated driver.
- Participate in police check-points.
Latest posts by Roland Castellanos (see all)
- Tips To Avoid Being A Drunk Driver At Any Time - December 17, 2022
- Don’t Drink And Drive In Georgia This Holiday Season - December 16, 2022
- How to Defend Yourself From Drunk Drivers In Georgia - November 15, 2022